day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Rob Thomas is a hottie

The concert was good. I will say though it wasn't as good as the year that we all went to see him with Matchbox 20 in Saint John. The stage was much smaller and a smaller crowd. We had seats in the upper bowl but they closed it off as there wasn't enough sales and we ended up getting even better seats. I think it was section 11 row e seats 14 and 15 if my memory serves me right. These seats were to the right of the stage if you were facing it and about 5 rows up from the bottom. They were maybe 50 feet away if that. And Rob and I made eye contact. LOL. It was one of those moments where he saw me across a crowded room. HEHE. The band he has is awesome and he has 3 back up singers that dance and go on. They were good. Think he called them The Hallelujah Choir or something. My favorite part of the concert was the encore when he came back on stage. He first came back alone just doing acoustic and then one by one members of the band came back. They played about 7 songs in the encore...was the longest encore I had ever seen. The concert out of 10 I would say a 6. The best part is just looking at Rob as he is hot as hell and sometimes he would do this little wiggle on stage... it was HOT! We never got any pictures as the tickets said no cameras and when we were walking in security asked us to open our jackets to show them. But low and behold, tons of cameras were flashing away. Next time I am making a poster to ask him to marry me. LOL

2 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM , Blogger jen said...

    next time bring your camera anyway, i have managed to get mine in at every venue we've gone too, even though they checked...just put it under some tampons or something!

     
  • At 8:50 PM , Blogger *Sam* said...

    Your right Kel...it was a great show. I would have enjoyed even more if I wasn't sick!! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home