day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Tomorrow is the weight day

I really don't think I lost anything this week at all. I don't feel like I have but I do know that I have lost inches. I am going to have to do my measurements again to see. I know my pants are getting looser and fit better. I don't care if I don't lose weight so much as I would rather be many pounds of muscle rather then fat. Ya know what I mean. I am loving the gym and still going by myself. I try to drag someone every now and again but they won't budge. My membership is due Feb 26th ..this comming sunday. Wow a month has pasted just like that. I am going to try the sauna there this weekend. It is suppose to cleanse ya of all this junk. Will have to see. Anyhow till tomorrow when the results are in.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:37 AM , Blogger jen said...

    we have the HOTTEST guy who goes to our gym...honestly, he is the best looking man i have ever seen with my OWN eyes!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home