day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

JD Fortune and INXS to Moncton May 7th


My God that man is HOT!!!! I love JD Fortune along with millions of other girls, I'm sure. But they are touring the maritimes. One stop in Moncton and one in Halifax and I am there. I can't wait.
Tickets for the concert event go on sale next weekend and I am so going. He is the real true love of my life. And the great thing about him is that he is not married yet so no marriage to break up. I think we would be a perfect fit as we do have some things in common...like I love him and he loves himself, he and I are the same age and we are both from the maritimes. Wow eh. Who would have known we would have that much in common...LOL. So that is the big news....JD Fortune and INXS in moncton on may 7th. I have already booked time off work to go, so I am there. Can't wait.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM , Blogger jen said...

    so now you're gonna cheat on the first love of your life, rob, with this dude? kelly, kelly, kelly...but i suppose that kelly fortune has a pretty nice ring to it as well!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home