day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

So I am in the middle of the Weight loss Challenge

We all got weighted yesterday and I lost 3.5lbs. That makes me sooo happy you can't even imagine. One girl lost 4.5lbs and the other 2lbs. So I have to pay $2.25 to the pot (1/2 of the biggest loser) and the other girl has to pay the full $4.50. However the biggest loser pays nothing. And to boot her husband was proud of her and sent her flowers to work yesterday. Now thats motivation in itself. Lucky girl.
I have made a bit of a change in my gym schedule...I have tried going after work and I think I like it much better. I don't feel rushed as I do in the morning and that way I still get to sleep in a bit. I am really not much of a morning person so this might work out better anyhow. I don't get home till like 830pm a night that way but that is perfect timing for me and the TV I watch. I am more of a night person, so it all works out for the best that way. I am going to continue to go at night and see what happens. There are tons more people at the gym at night, and alot I know...but all good.
Here goes another week of weightloss. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:03 PM , Blogger jen said...

    good stuff kelly! it's good to have a routine too, just seems easier that way!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home