day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

First day of 2006

Ok today is the first day of 2006...wahoo!!! I think this year is going to be the best yet. Not sure why I think this but I do know my horoscope says it will be great for me...so maybe that is where I am getting the idea it will be good.
But boy am I some tired today. I slept maybe 2hrs total last night and have tried a few times today to get some naps in but can't get to sleep for some reason.
A bunch of the family is going out for supper at the GREAT WOK Chinese Restaurant at 5. Can't wait. Love chinese and it is a buffet.
Supper was great. Little Evan (my little cousin) was like great chinese water eh. and I am eating chinese chicken nuggets (they were the chicken balls) and rice with ketchup. He is a hoot. Also in line at the buffet he starts singing out I like big butts and I can not lie. It was so funny. He cracks me up...gotta love that kid.
Tonight we went to Dooleys to try to attempt to shoot some pool but that didn't happen. Sam, Tim, Monique and I went and just talked and sat on the couchs by the fireplace. It was nice to see Monique and have a say.
Was a very long day for someone so tired but that don't happen very often and only happens that new year come once a year.
Happy 2006.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM , Blogger jen said...

    sounds like you're livin' it up in the chi! good on ya!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home