Christmas EVE
Well today I woke a bit excited. I got mom and me to open just one gift. I opened Mindys and it was the best. She totally went overboard but I love it. She got me chocolate covered almonds, Chocolate mints, socks, headband thingy, a bath pack to make a soothing bath, the new GBS cd....how fun..that rocks and the BEST part was the wedding picture of her and I in a beautiful frame. I LOVE IT! So my day is off to a good start.
oh something a little strange. For a bit at night in my room in the ceiling I can hear little feet running. Thought great another squirel in the ceiling but today mom was cleaning in the bathroom to discover mice droppings. So I guess we have mice. How nice eh. We are not heading out to get some traps to get em. The buggers.
It was snowing earlier and it was so pretty but it stopped....errrr.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Cheers!
oh something a little strange. For a bit at night in my room in the ceiling I can hear little feet running. Thought great another squirel in the ceiling but today mom was cleaning in the bathroom to discover mice droppings. So I guess we have mice. How nice eh. We are not heading out to get some traps to get em. The buggers.
It was snowing earlier and it was so pretty but it stopped....errrr.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Cheers!

2 Comments:
At 5:12 PM ,
jen said...
Mindy went overboard on my gift too, but i loved all of them, especially my bobby pins with diamonds! little bling bling going on! Merry Christmas Kelly!
At 3:39 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your gifts!! you went overboard with me too.. as you always do.. adam is wearing his shirt today.. and he looks really good in it :) i love the gifts you gave me also.. they were very nice.. love the candles.. so pretty.. i might save them for when we get a place... I'm really happy you like the picture.... i'll get it done up in b/w.... Merry Christmas kelly!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home