day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Be careful what you wish for

So ok...I wanted snow and I got it. Not that we got alot...maybe 10cm but guess who did the shovelling...thats right..yours truely. Oh well, good excerise I guess and it was a nice day. Very mild today so that helped. I didn't want a green Christmas....so the snow better stay.
Speaking of Christmas, its' only like 27 days away. Gotta love that. Well I most get ready for another work week. Have a good week everyone. Till next time.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM , Blogger jen said...

    our snow has stayed with us here too! winter is definitely my favorite season of the year! great blog, keep on posting!

     
  • At 3:47 PM , Blogger jen said...

    update your blog. i keep checking it and i need something new to read!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home