Wow we do have utilities here
Oh my...we finally got the internet after two weeks. Wow. That is actually quite fast considering it took a month and some to get a phone in this town. Crazy. I am just happy now with the internet to be able to chat with my friends again and talk to everyone in Freddy again. I know in no time I will get bored of it and all but at least it is here.
Maybe we are all spoiled. To think something like the internet is what I whinned about when there are people in the world without food, shelter or family. I guess it is what we are taught throughout life in Canada.
I do apprecaite all I have and family and friends are most important. Thank god and bless all them each and every day.
Maybe we are all spoiled. To think something like the internet is what I whinned about when there are people in the world without food, shelter or family. I guess it is what we are taught throughout life in Canada.
I do apprecaite all I have and family and friends are most important. Thank god and bless all them each and every day.

2 Comments:
At 3:23 PM ,
jen said...
it's true eh? the life of a North American...we think we "need" everything, and sometimes don't realize how fortunate we are...and sometimes I catch myself thinking, man I am glad I was born on this continent and not another one where things that we take for granted aren't available...
At 3:33 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I agree.. we are totally blessed to be born here.. things could be way way worse... i wouldn't want to live anywhere other than Canada..... although i can understand how you could get frusterated
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home