No water
Hey Everyone:
I have been very neglectful of blogging and I do apologize.
So it has been two days without water here. They turned off the water yesterday morning at like 6am to fix a leak or something and when they looked at it, I guess it was a bigger job then they expected. I am hoping for water today. I went to my cousin, Pams to shower this morning. Then drove back to my place with a towel on my head. I wonder what people must have thought when they saw me driving. What a scene. Anyhow those are my worries of the day. Gosh not alot to worry about when you think of it. I have food, Shelter, clothes, a job. Life is good.
I am going to try to do some back dating on my blog to let you all know what I have been up to the last month really.
I have been very neglectful of blogging and I do apologize.
So it has been two days without water here. They turned off the water yesterday morning at like 6am to fix a leak or something and when they looked at it, I guess it was a bigger job then they expected. I am hoping for water today. I went to my cousin, Pams to shower this morning. Then drove back to my place with a towel on my head. I wonder what people must have thought when they saw me driving. What a scene. Anyhow those are my worries of the day. Gosh not alot to worry about when you think of it. I have food, Shelter, clothes, a job. Life is good.
I am going to try to do some back dating on my blog to let you all know what I have been up to the last month really.
Till then CCMM.

1 Comments:
At 4:37 PM ,
jen said...
keep up the updates! only 4 more days and it's Christmas!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home