day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Snow Snow and More Snow

Wow I have been wishing for snow for sometime now as Christmas just wouldn't be the same without it. So my wish has come true and man it is really snowing today. Poor Spanky when he goes out to potty...the stuff is up to his belly. I love the snow and all but hate the shovelling. My uncle came here early this morning and ploughed us out but there is a ton more out there now and more to come. Wicket stuff. So they are still calling for 30 to 40cm between today and tomorrow. Wow. So we are snowed in today and can't really go anywhere. Guess it is a movie/read day and then back to work tomorrow. Oh well another 4 day week. I can handle that. Oh and those pesky mice are very smart. Two nights in a row they managed to lick the traps clean without them snapping on them. And I know the traps work as I almost lost a finger setting it....Lol. Oh well we'll get them.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM , Blogger jen said...

    sounds like the chi is getting pounded! we got some of the white stuff too, so pretty out there! the roads were messy last night though! and I have the pictures to prove it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home