Happy New Year 2006
Last night was New Years Eve and Sam and I met up with Jeff, Cynthia and a bunch of others at Scotts house party. It was a good time and there was a ton of food. Everyone seemed to bring something and the dinning room table was full of it at all times. We brought in the new year about ten times as Cynthia played Auld Lang Syne about three times before it was actually midnight...quite funny. They had hats and noise makers and all that fun stuff. Was a real nice time. Cynthia and I even tried the boys at a game of washers in the basement but we lost.
Then we went back to Cynthia's and Sam, Cynthia and I stayed up till like 5 am. We talked and went on foolish but was a great way to bring in the new year.
SO HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. I know 2006 is going to be a wonderful year. Cheers! :)
Then we went back to Cynthia's and Sam, Cynthia and I stayed up till like 5 am. We talked and went on foolish but was a great way to bring in the new year.
SO HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL. I know 2006 is going to be a wonderful year. Cheers! :)

1 Comments:
At 3:19 PM ,
jen said...
Happy belated New Year!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home