day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Whats with the Weather?

ok so the weather around here is nuts. In a week we went from 70cm of snow and a blizzard to cold tempature and now it has been raining since yesterday....thats right rain. NUTS! It is currently plus 1 out and raining. It's this suppose to be winter? And the snow has gone down so much over night.
Well it is also New years eve eve...how fun. One more sleep and then party time onces more. I am going to a friends house party this year and I think it is going to be a blast. My best cousin and friend Sam won a Texas Mickey just before Christmas and we returned it and she was so kind to get 5 of us our booze for New years. Gotta love her.
I think new years day alot of mom's family is getting together for dinner out. I missed that last year as I was in Fredericton but will be there this year. So not much news here but that is what is going on right now.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM , Blogger jen said...

    winter in the maritimes, gotta love it, or hate it, or just shake your head at it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home