Trip time again
So its that time of year again. Time to book a trip south. This will be my third year in a row and 4th time south in total. We are wanting to go to Cuba and if all works out we will be on a plane on April 2nd. We are looking into going to Varadeo...going to be a party and tons of fun. Can't hardly wait. I get so excited each time I think about going to a hot beach, with white sand and blue/green water that is clear. ohh the palm trees and blue skies and no SNOW! Well I am excited once again and just holding my breath till it is offical and booked. This year it is mostly cousins going. Well all cousins really. I don't care who goes really ...the more the merrier. It is Sam, Me, Tim, Derrick and Linda so far. One of my best friends Lisa might be going too but dunno for sure. Anyhow will keep posting more and more the more I know about it all. Three requirements me and Sam look for in a trip.... the three b's - Beer, Beaches and Boys. lol that is an old joke. Till next time CCMM.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home