day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Knitting ...I can do it!

So just a week ago today I learned how to knit. Well at least I learned how to make the dishcloths that everyone makes. Well honestly I still can't start them but I do know how to take it once the first few stiches are on the needle. In a week I have made 2 whole dishcloths. It is fun. Well it passes time at work in between calls and in the evening when I am watching tv. I do like it and it is so cool when you actually get one done. So that is my newest thing ...knitting. Crazy I know but all good. Nice to learn new things from time to time. And I get something out of it for my new apartment in the spring. Wahoo and amen to the new apartment. Just wanted to share that with everyone...must get back to my dishcloths. Ta Ta.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM , Blogger jen said...

    isn't it great? it's relaxing, and it's nice to have finished projects!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home