What a weekend
This past weekend was busy but got alot accomplished...which is always good. I curled friday night at 7pm then again saturday morning at 9am and saturday afternoon at 3pm, losing every game but it was a blast. Not as easy as it looks to curl ya know.
In between the morning and afternoon game we booked our trip to sunny Varadero, Cuba. We are going to the Playa Varadero 1920 on April 7th and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Going to be a blast. There is 5 going so far and a mix of boys and girls. We are all related...so that is fun too as some are from Toronto and don't get to see them often.
Then saturday night there was a big roast beef dinner for the Curling Bonspiel and it was yummy. I really enjoyed it and cheated a big with the eating healthy as I did have a piece of apple pie. Oh well that is what the gym is for.
We also got tickets for the Rob Thomas concert in Moncton on March 10th...fun, fun, fun. Sam and I are going along with some friends from Moncton that I haven't seen in some time. So that will be good. I only hope Rob still loves me like last time..LOL. I know my feelings for him have not changed....hehehe. He is still as HOT as ever.
So thats all the rambling I can do for today. Have a good one all!
In between the morning and afternoon game we booked our trip to sunny Varadero, Cuba. We are going to the Playa Varadero 1920 on April 7th and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Going to be a blast. There is 5 going so far and a mix of boys and girls. We are all related...so that is fun too as some are from Toronto and don't get to see them often.
Then saturday night there was a big roast beef dinner for the Curling Bonspiel and it was yummy. I really enjoyed it and cheated a big with the eating healthy as I did have a piece of apple pie. Oh well that is what the gym is for.
We also got tickets for the Rob Thomas concert in Moncton on March 10th...fun, fun, fun. Sam and I are going along with some friends from Moncton that I haven't seen in some time. So that will be good. I only hope Rob still loves me like last time..LOL. I know my feelings for him have not changed....hehehe. He is still as HOT as ever.
So thats all the rambling I can do for today. Have a good one all!

1 Comments:
At 5:10 PM ,
jen said...
kelly thomas. has a nice ring to it, eh? except that he is married, and that would mean that you would of broken up a happy family, and then i probably wouldn't be able to like you anymore...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home