It's a weekend of Curling


So this year I have tried something new to me. I started sparing for a curling team on sunday nights since I've moved home. I do get to play quite often and now this weekend and next I am taking part in a curling bonspiel. We played our first game last night in the tournment and of course, lost. LOL. But there are even benefits to losing in curling as the winning team has to buy the losing team a drink. So we all had a drink last night and chatted after the game as you do after every game. Today we curl at 9AM. UGH. It was hard getting up today but if I read the schedule right whether we win this one today or lose we don't play again till tonight at 5pm. So a bit of a break and a possible nap time. :) After the game at 5pm today there is a roast beef supper.....mmmm. This will be good. So lets go team, lets go. Will update ya all tomorrow on the games today. Cheers!

1 Comments:
At 8:37 AM ,
jen said...
i am gonna curl for the first time this year too! we can talk curling talk! hurrryyyyyy haaarrdddd!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home