Concerts, Fun and HOT guys!
I can't wait. I just got word from Angie and Ronnie that they got me a ticket to go with them to INXS. I think it is going to be an awesome concert. Seems like this is going to be the year of concerts.
I do try to go to one concert a year. But this year already I am going to two and if the Stones come back in July I will be there too.
I think it is great that people are comming to NB again. I only wish I could have gotten GBS tickets but they sell out fast. I am thinking they may be back in the fall...so ya never know.
Just a big thanks to Angie and Ronnie for letting me tag along with them.
See you at the concert!
I do try to go to one concert a year. But this year already I am going to two and if the Stones come back in July I will be there too.
I think it is great that people are comming to NB again. I only wish I could have gotten GBS tickets but they sell out fast. I am thinking they may be back in the fall...so ya never know.
Just a big thanks to Angie and Ronnie for letting me tag along with them.
See you at the concert!

2 Comments:
At 8:23 AM ,
jen said...
i'm gonna tell angie that you think ronnie is hot!!!
At 7:30 PM ,
Cara said...
I forgot to tell you that Kim (my sister-in-law) won tickets to sea GBS at the playhouse in March. Mom entered us for a contest and Kim won! I wish I had won, I would have taken you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home