Weight Loss week 3
This week was a bit of a let down but still ok. I didn't loose but actually gained 0.5lb. It could be alot of reasons, one I had jeans and a big sweatshirt on when I got weighted and usually have light dress pants and top on. But more then likely is the little bit of cheating I did last weekend with all the Birthdays. I had a piece of white cake then on sunday I had a piece of ice cream cake...ohhhh so good. And I did have a few beer over the weekend too. I am not overly disappointed but it more or less makes me just want to work harder. I have been really putting my all in at the gym and working those "trouble" areas alot. The other two girls ...one lost 2.5lbs and the other lost 0.5lb. So I had to pay $2.50 in the pot and the other girl had to pay $1.25. Better luck next week. I know I can, I know I can, I know I can.

1 Comments:
At 9:58 PM ,
Cara said...
I know you can too! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home