Update on the weight challenge
Wahoo!!! Another great week. I lost another 1.5lbs this week for a total now of 9.5lbs. My goal is 20lbs by April 7th and I am right on track for that. All three of us lost the same this week so no one had to pay to the pot. I am still the biggest loser at this point. Wahoo!!!
I have decided though that I will go the gym only 4 times a week instead of 5-6. My trainer told me at the beginning to take breaks and I haven't really been doing it alot. The last two weeks when I have lost the 2 and 1.5lbs I have only gone the gym 3 and 4 times a week. So my plan is to mostly go two days a day off etc.
Sam has joined the gym and I am so happy for her. I think she really likes and enjoys it. I am really really proud of her. I know she can do it.
I think the gym will be a part of my life from here on out.
Till next time...signing off.........
I have decided though that I will go the gym only 4 times a week instead of 5-6. My trainer told me at the beginning to take breaks and I haven't really been doing it alot. The last two weeks when I have lost the 2 and 1.5lbs I have only gone the gym 3 and 4 times a week. So my plan is to mostly go two days a day off etc.
Sam has joined the gym and I am so happy for her. I think she really likes and enjoys it. I am really really proud of her. I know she can do it.
I think the gym will be a part of my life from here on out.
Till next time...signing off.........

1 Comments:
At 4:28 PM ,
jen said...
i am happy that you are enjoying the gym, and making it a part of your life! i think that we have both found gyms that we really like!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home