day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

My new favorite Author


Sidney Sheldon one of the best if not the best read yet for me. I picked up one of his books from a book store as it just sounded like a good read but it was absolutely amazing. This is my kind of author. I first read "Are you afraid of the dark" and whipped through it in a week just from reading at work. Last friday I got "Tell me your dreams" and had it done in three days. I have another girl reading them and loves them just as much as me. It is an intense read that is jam packed with murder and suspense from page 1 to the end of the book. It is the type that you just don't want to put down. I have just gone and got two more of his books tonight and can't wait to dig into them tomorrow. So far I must say I give him a two thumbs up for his novels. Other authors I enjoy are Kevin O'Brien and Lisa Gardner. Both great authors.
Happy Reading Everyone!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:36 AM , Blogger Cara said...

    I used to read Sidney Sheldon's books a lot. Jamie got me into them years ago. They are really good. I'm glad you enjoy them.

     
  • At 4:13 AM , Blogger jen said...

    not sure i have ever read this dude, your other authors though, i have...i might have to check this dude out.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home