YES I did it again!
So its now been a month for the weight loss challenge among the friends at work and so far I AM THE BIGGEST LOSER! Today I lost another 2 lbs so that is a total of 8lbs for me all together. The other two girls did not lose this week. I am hoping to be the winner in the end for many reasons...but money is a good motivator as well. :) Also I got mom to take my measurements on Feb 2/06 and then again today Feb 28/06 and here are the results:
Thighs - down 1 1/4"
Arms - down 1/4"
Waist - down 2"
hips - down 1 1/5"
chest- down - 1"
Total Loss = 8lbs and 5.5 inches in a month
Thighs - down 1 1/4"
Arms - down 1/4"
Waist - down 2"
hips - down 1 1/5"
chest- down - 1"
Total Loss = 8lbs and 5.5 inches in a month
So good times. I am hoping to loose a total of 20lbs before going to Cuba and that is only 38 more days. So we will see.

1 Comments:
At 4:12 AM ,
jen said...
woohoo! you're doing great!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home