day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Monday, February 27, 2006

The Sauna




This is the Sauna I tried tonight for the first time in my life at the gym. It was so relaxing. They have a cd player in site and you have a remote to turn the lights off and tempature up or whatever you feel. I played this cd of ocean sounds and had the place been a little bigger I could have and would have fallen asleep. I will definitely do this again. The tempature was 142 degrees F. ...it was hot but nice. It was a very relaxing experience and I would recommend it to anyone as long as you are not scared of small spaces as it is very small in there. And there are benefits to a sauna...they are:

Pain Relief
Weight Loss
Detoxification
Increased Circulation
Cholesterol Removal
Boosts Immuse System
Normalizes Blood Pressure
Fibromyalgia Pain Refief
Reduces Stress & Fatigue
Speeds Healing to Cuts & Bruises
Reduces Swelling and Inflammation
Removes Stress & Fatigue
Improves Joint Stiffness

So go ahead try it sometime. I would even have one of these in my house ...(when I get older :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home