Tomorrow night IS the Night!
Well time flies..doesn't it. Gosh tomorrow night is the big night for the Rob Thomas Concert in Moncton and I will be there. He is so hot not to mention a good singer.
Sam and I are taking half a day at work and getting to Moncton early so that we can go out to East Side Mario's for supper. I love that place. It is my favorite restaurant of all time. I just can't get enough of the bread and salad. MMMM good.
We are going to stay the night at a friends place and then go do a bit of visiting on saturday and maybe some shopping. For me it will be more like window shopping as trying to not over spend so that I have money for the trip. Which is only 28 days away.
Time just seems to creep up sometimes. The months become weeks and weeks become days. I love it.
Also my friends Angela and Ronnie got the tickets today for the big INXS concert we are going to in May. That will be a show.
So tomorrow night I will try to get pictures and what I can at the concert and will post it for you all to see.
Until then have a good night and a great weekend all!!!!
Sam and I are taking half a day at work and getting to Moncton early so that we can go out to East Side Mario's for supper. I love that place. It is my favorite restaurant of all time. I just can't get enough of the bread and salad. MMMM good.
We are going to stay the night at a friends place and then go do a bit of visiting on saturday and maybe some shopping. For me it will be more like window shopping as trying to not over spend so that I have money for the trip. Which is only 28 days away.
Time just seems to creep up sometimes. The months become weeks and weeks become days. I love it.
Also my friends Angela and Ronnie got the tickets today for the big INXS concert we are going to in May. That will be a show.
So tomorrow night I will try to get pictures and what I can at the concert and will post it for you all to see.
Until then have a good night and a great weekend all!!!!

1 Comments:
At 4:04 AM ,
jen said...
well i hope you had a great time, looking forward to reading the update post!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home