Weight loss update
So once again it was weight in day. I was a bit scared this time as I did eat at East Side Mario's over the weekend and I can't control myself with the unlimited ceasar salad and warm bread. I weighted in 1/2lbs less then last week. Not a big loss for me this week but I did lose. So right now down a total of 10lbs and still in the lead for being the biggest loser. One girl gained 1/2 lb but she was on vacation in Toronto all week and I think the other girl gained 1 1/2lbs. They had to pay this week and I didn't. Wahoo.
My goal was to be down 20lbs totaly before the trip on April 7th and I am going to try to achieve this however time is a ticking.
But I do feel better, sleep better and love the gym. So all in all this is a good thing. And I guess it don't mean that I lost more weight as it is possible that I gained muscle. Who knows. But a loss again......WAHOO!!!!
My goal was to be down 20lbs totaly before the trip on April 7th and I am going to try to achieve this however time is a ticking.
But I do feel better, sleep better and love the gym. So all in all this is a good thing. And I guess it don't mean that I lost more weight as it is possible that I gained muscle. Who knows. But a loss again......WAHOO!!!!

1 Comments:
At 12:21 PM ,
jen said...
keep up the good work, only a few more lbs to go! don't meet any jose's this time, k? remember, it is a SCAM!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home