day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I WON!!! B-I-N-G-O


So the weekend has been pretty uneventful but that is the way I like it every now and again...besides I was pretty broke. I went the gym Friday, Saturday and Sunday as I have to be the biggest loser this week and want to try really hard to be the end biggest loser. Yesterday I cleaned my room a bit and threw some things in a suit case for the trip ....which is like 19 days away. Can't wait.

Tonight I went to bingo with mom. She said she would lend me the money as we really hadn't done anything all weekend. Funny cause when she handed me the $20.00 I told her I would have it back to her at the end of the night. Guess what! I did! I won on the letter X and won $125.00. Perfect. I handed her the money right back and said there ya go...told you I would have it back to ya tonight. Gosh if only a person could really predict when they are going to win eh. I enjoy bingo every now and again. I have been going ever since I was like 6 years old when kids could go. I have been pretty lucky from the age 6 to now. When I was 6 I won $330.00 to myself. Today that is a good amount of money to me so back then I must have thought I was rich.
I guess the weekend wasn't a total wash out.
And only two more weekends then I will be in CUBA!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM , Blogger Cara said...

    Well, you aren't the only loser around. I went to Bingo on Saturday with my Mom (what a coincedence) but I didn't win. So I guess I'm more of a loser! :P

     
  • At 8:47 PM , Blogger *Sam* said...

    So Kelly and Cara are both losers...who knew? LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home