day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Kelly Meets Baby Lucy




I finally got to meet baby Lucy and she is so very precious. I met her the weekend of January 13 and I think she is the smallest baby I have seen anyone I know have. She is beautiful with her dark hair and big blue eyes. All I wanted to do was hold her all weekend long. Her parents Mindy and Adam are very proud of her and they should be, she is a doll. Below are some pictures of her while she sleeps.


2 Comments:

  • At 3:51 PM , Blogger jen said...

    finally, an update! those pictures are adorable, especially the 2nd one, it's like she's saying, "enough with the pictures, just let me sleep"!

     
  • At 9:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Kelly. It was great to have you. I'm so happy that you came. Little lucy is growing like crazy! Can't wait for you to come back again. Email me already and tell me about your trip...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home