day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Day of 2006

This is it people...the last day to spend in 2006. Was it a good year? I hope so. I know it was a great year for me. Can't wait to see what 2007 brings. 2006 was a rush of babies and engagements and tons of excitement....not sure that 2007 will be able to top it. I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2007.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy New Year to you Kelly
    Louise
    2007 Where did 2006 go sooo fast!

     
  • At 6:21 PM , Blogger jen said...

    i have a feeling that 2007 is going to be a great year!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home