day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Spanky will be fine..YAY



YAY Spanky will be ok. He had his big operation yesterday and his Aunt Brenda took care of him at the Dog Hospital for his stay. When he got home he was still not fully up to par but doing well. I took him for a little jont when I got home from work at 9pm and he slept in my room for the night so I could watch him. I ended up staying home with him today because he is old (12yrs) and wanted to be sure he was going to be ok. Tonight he seems better....walking around more and wagging his tail again. ...so that is good. All in all I am sure he will be fine. The worst is over. Was a surgery to get his manhood taken away so that he would be healthy again as it was causing him to get a bald spot on his tail among other things. Who'd a known. But he is a trooper and will be fine. YAY. Thank GOD. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM , Blogger jen said...

    that's really good news, hopefully the little bugger (or may i say big bugger) gets a clean bill of health from his doctor!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home