Yuni's Family
Kelly and Yuni's Brother (Yed)I was in Cuba for one night and the next morning his mother was excited to meet me. She called first thing and was over by noon. She brought Alexia, Yuni's daughter. It was so nice to meet them and so nice they were so excited to meet me. I had met Alexia last time I was there but not his mom. Also his brother came over another day to meet me and then the Thursday before I left he spent about 3 hrs or so with us watching a movie and stuff. They dont' talk english but we could still communicate through Yuni. His mom did know how to say bye and his brother asked how to tell me have a good trip in english. I heard Yuni telling him and when I looked over his brother got embrassed and was too shy. He is a cutie. So here are a few pictures of his family. Missing is his Dad, as his parents are not together and he has two sisters also.

3 Comments:
At 10:52 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Hi Kelly: So glad you are back in Canada (and I know your Mom is too)
Great pictures and the little girl is so pretty! Happy you had a great time and everything went well.
Love your necklace! There will be a next time but give your Mom time to recover! LOL Love you ..Louise
At 2:17 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Hey Kelly,
Glad to hear you had another great trip and glad to hear that you are back safe and sound......
At 6:55 AM ,
jen said...
his daughter sure is cute! looks like a nice bunch of people! now if only you could learn spanish and them english!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home