My Surprise

As everyone knows Yuni and I keep in constant contact by email, daily text messages and phone calls about every two weeks. We had talked alot about different things via email before I went down this time and he said he had a surprise for me. I thought it was likely something like a t shirt or something as I know he really has no money making only $22.00 cuc a month is not alot to get by on. So having said that I really didn't expect much but the thought of him wanting to get me something was the thing that made me most happy. When we got to the house and all settled in we had a chat and went to bed the first night as it was late and I was tired from travelling all day. The next day was sunday so we got up and I got the things together I had brought for him and gave them to him. I am always excited to give him stuff that I know he will love. So then he said it was my turn to get his gift he had for me. He went into the bedroom and then came out and told me to close my eyes. He placed this box in my hand, I opened my eyes and opened the box. It was a necklace with a V charm on it with an angel hanging on to the charm. He had it made in Italy when his boss went over for business. The V represents his last name Velaquez and he said the angel was his angel to go back to Canada with me so that he is always watching over me to be safe and that I am always with him that way. I thought it was so sweet. The thought he put behind it and then to get me something so unique. I love it to say the least and will wear it every day.

1 Comments:
At 6:55 AM ,
jen said...
awwww, sweet! that's pretty cool how much thought he put into your gift, very nice indeed!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home