day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Remember the good old days



So here are some funny pictures a friend sent me taken when we were all so much younger. Back in the good old days I would like to say. Just a quick background, I grew up in a trailer park where everyone hung out all the time. We had so many friends and good times growing up, memeroies and stories that we will have for life. And all good ones. So to the left is Brent and Brian, they are twins and all the girls had crushes on them at one time or another. To the right is Joey. He was/is a crazy fool but always a good laugh.



Here is a picture of me and Nikki. I think we were about 12 or 13 in that picture. Nice hair eh? Lol. Nikki and I were the best of friends growing up. We did everything together. Even planned on running away together at one point. We had about $8.00 on us and were going to Fredericton. Not sure why but think it was cause neither of us had been there. But our plans got busted and I got grounded for weeks. :)



Here is Nikki and Chris. They dated for a long time. She thought he was the man of her dreams. I think when you are younger you think every guy is the man of your dreams. Remember the promise rings guys use to give girls in high school and such. I think I had three all toll. LOL. Funny stuff.

Oh Wow that is a winning pose. That is my friend Tammy and Me. I had on her brothers hat and looks like shaving cream. All I can say as it must have been a funny moment at the time as we are smiling.

WOW THE GOOD OLD DAYS!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM , Blogger jen said...

    great hair do's! and great memories! good to see an update from you, i gotta update mine sometime soon...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home