day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I love that bugger Yuni






Wow, I love talking with Yuniesky on the phone. He gets so excited to hear my voice that you can see him smiling through the phone. He just talks and talks and talks. I love, love talking to him and just hearing his voice. He told me he is really excited to be here in Canada with me someday and be able to meet my friends and family. Yuni is going to talk to the lady to reserve the house for us in october to rent and also going for his drivers license tomorrow. In Cuba not many people have their drivers license as not many can afford a car but he wants his to be able to take me places he said when I am there. I hope he passes and gets them if that is what he really wants. He wants to go to Havana this time and says he has lots of people he wants me to meet, Yofren included. Yofren is his friend that allows Yuni to use his pc to send me emails. Can't wait to meet him. The thing that is cool too is I used Yak to call him...you dial 10 10 925 then the number and it is only 95 cents a minute. Better price then the long distance calling card I got. Anyhow I have to go calm down some...so happy and excited right now from the call. So nice to hear his voice and the excitement and happiness in it. Chow chow.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM , Blogger jen said...

    that's great to read kelly, glad you're so happy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home