Bay Du Vin
Well tonight is the night I have been going to Bay Du Vin summer survival for at least the past 10 years...but not this year. This will be the first year not to go and I think it is a sign. I say that as the guy we normally camp at for the night, Carmen, isn't allowing people to stay at his place this year. Really strange. Andrea think I am growning up for not going this year but actually I didn't want to miss out on time and a half at work the next day and can save the money for Cuba or other things. I really don't drink so much as I use to either. So was just a combination of alot of things. I may return next year...ya never know. I hope everyone has fun tonight...have a few for me....till next year.

1 Comments:
At 4:22 PM ,
jen said...
you didn't go?! and carmin didn't let people stay in his yard?! what is this world coming to?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home