day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

I will be in Cuba tomorrow

I am one lucky girl. Tomorrow I will be on a plane from Fredericton to Montreal to Varadero. We were just there like 2.5 months ago but loved it so much, are going back. It is just going to be Sam and me this time and I am sure it will be a blast. Our flight leaves Fredericton at noon tomorrow arriving in Varadero at 8pm. However the next week we don't leave the resort till night so we aren't loosing a day or anything. I am just so excited to see everyone there and shock them as only two people know we are comming and we made so many friends last time. We are going to get to see Antonio Bandaraz, Ricky Martin, Tamara, Lisbeth and so many more. Going to be fun to go back to the same place to see who remembers you and all that sort of thing. Anyhow, gotta go finish packing. Heading to Freddy town today to spend the night with Mindy and Adam. So I will be posting like there is no tomorrow when I get back with many stories to tell I am sure. Till then.... HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home