day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Lake House





So Sam, Cynthia and I went to see the Lake house tonight. It was a different movie and pretty good. I think I would have to give it a thumb up because I love romatic movies and this was one of those in ways and a thumb down as the ending was too sudden and it did drag a bit thoughout. All in all worth a watch but not sure you would have to go the movies and pay the big bucks to see it.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM , Blogger jen said...

    see, i really liked keanu and sandra in the best movie ever made (speed, although i think i may just be biased!) and i wanted to think that i could handle this movie, but i really don't think that i could...just not into the whole "not real, couldn't happen in real life thing"...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home