11 Inches GONE!
Well tomorrow is weight in day but today I got my measurements taken and the results are great. I have done measurements once a month since I started the gym with the execption of last month as I did take amost two weeks off with vacation, etc. So I rejoined the gym after vacation on April 23 therefore took my measurements a month later today on May 23. The results are:
Thighs - down 3/4 inch
Arms - down 1/2 inch
Waist - down 1 inch
Hips - down 3/4 inch
Chest - down 3/4 inch
TOTAL LOST TO THIS POINT OVERALL IS 11 inches!
As follows:
Thighs - total lost 2 1/4 inches
Arms - total lost 1 1/4 inch
Waist - total lost 3 inches
Hips - total lost 2 1/4 inch
Chest - total lost 2 1/4 inch
The journey has only begun. I would like to loose more inches around my waist/hips and my legs mostly. The rest would be gravy. And goal is to loose another 20 lbs. Total off to this point is 23.5lbs. WAHOO!!!! I love the new me. I feel better and fit into clothes more nicely. LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
Thighs - down 3/4 inch
Arms - down 1/2 inch
Waist - down 1 inch
Hips - down 3/4 inch
Chest - down 3/4 inch
TOTAL LOST TO THIS POINT OVERALL IS 11 inches!
As follows:
Thighs - total lost 2 1/4 inches
Arms - total lost 1 1/4 inch
Waist - total lost 3 inches
Hips - total lost 2 1/4 inch
Chest - total lost 2 1/4 inch
The journey has only begun. I would like to loose more inches around my waist/hips and my legs mostly. The rest would be gravy. And goal is to loose another 20 lbs. Total off to this point is 23.5lbs. WAHOO!!!! I love the new me. I feel better and fit into clothes more nicely. LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home