day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Weight loss results for

Today I felt like I lost but ya never know. Sometimes when you feel it, it ends up being the opposite. But the results for me were good today and every one always does well in my book. I believe we all work really hard and if we all keep it up we will definitely reach our goal. Some weeks might not be as good as others but the weeks to come make up and the final result is what counts.
RESULTS of week 4:

Kelly - down 3lbs (1.6438% lost for the week)

Kim - down 2.5lbs (1.2690% lost for the week)

Sam - up 4.5lbs (but means nothing as next week she will be the biggest loser)

Next week is mid challenge. We will all do great.

To date from April 19th to May 17th:

Kelly - 4.77 % of total loss
Kim - 2.75% of total loss
Sam - 0.7326% total loss

Total to date from around February to may

Kelly - 23.5lbs

Sam - 21 lbs

Kim - 13lbs



2 Comments:

  • At 11:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Girls: Did well again this week I see. Looks like you guys are keeping up the good work. Sam gained a little but maybe she lost in inches as that doesn't show in the weight. And you are all healthier that me as I didn't do and exercise or very little. WAY TO GO Louise

     
  • At 11:38 PM , Blogger *Sam* said...

    Thanks Louise..hoping for a better week next week! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home