day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Monday, May 01, 2006

INXS one week

Wow time flies when you are having fun. It seems just days ago we decided to go the INXS concert and now it is here. Can't wait to see JD Fortune...he is sooo hot. I think and hope this will be a good concert. It is in Moncton, Monday May 8th. I am going with some really good friends from Fredericton, Angela and Ronnie. Angela is a huge fan as well. Thank god for Rockstar INXS...that is what got me into them. Not to mention the fact that a maritimer is now the lead singer and well ...he is hot...did I mention that. So this time next week I will be singing, dancing and hanging out with INXS. WAHOO!!! Let the good times roll.

Tried to put some pictures on here but won't go...try again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home