Back from Cuba!


Hi Everyone....well I am back. It was very sad to leave Cuba but I guess I had to get back to reality. It was the absolute best vacation ever!!!! I am going to leave a few pictures here and then am in the process of doing a whole website with them.
Sam and I both found boyfriends...or they found us. Spent alot of the week with them and didn't like to leave. We will definitely be going back to Playa Varadero 1920 in the near future. It was the best resort, nicest people, nothing I would complain about at all.
I believe that all 5 of us had a great time, Tim, Derrick, Linda, Sam and me. Our room with Tim was very different as it was like having two rooms. When you first walked into it was like the entry way then it went into a V with a bed on each side of the wall. So Tim stayed on the left side and me and sam on the right. It was awesome. And we had an ocean view. The water is amazing and the beach was beautiful.
So here is a few pictures and the rest will be set up on the site. Should have that up and running in the next few days.
I LOVE CUBA!!!! and Yuniesky.... :)
Sam and Guillermo Kelly and Yuniesky


4 Comments:
At 7:54 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Hi Kel:
Great looking guys you two hooked up with and an awesome hotel you were in if that is the hotel
Glad you all had a great vacation
Louise
At 4:48 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I'm glad you had a great vacation. The pictures are beautiful... and they guys aren't hard on the eyes either:)
At 12:06 AM ,
*Sam* said...
Kelly!
You rock and we sure had the best vacation ever except you did miss the big N sooo much!
YOu are the shiz!
*Snap!*
At 6:09 PM ,
jen said...
looks like you guys had a great time! looks like a beautiful place too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home