day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

What a great day

Today it was so beautiful here..the sun was shining and the air was warm. Sam and I had a great day together. We went the mall for a bit then went around being crazy and snapping pictures of ourselves all around the river. It was so nice at French Fort Cove that we could have stayed there all day. It was just a fun, crazy day all in all. We took pictures all over in any cool places we could think. And we were able to wear short sleeve shirts and capri today...was great. We did lunch/supper together. Then hit the gym.
I joined again for the next 4 months. I am going to hit it hard to reach my goal and I know Sam will too. Can't wait to get rid of those pounds and inches.
So it was a good day and had alot of fun with one of my best friends. Thanks Sam!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 AM , Blogger *Sam* said...

    IT was a great day. I knew ya love me Kelly (even thought ya won't say it!!) LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home