day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Favorite sayings from Cuba

There are somethings or sayings that came out of the whole trip to cuba and here are a few of my favorites:

  • Hey Girls I learned 4 launguages tonight: Spanish, polish, french and ENGLISH!
  • I miss N _ _ _ ....LOL
  • You are walking me down the isle mother f _ _ _ _ _!
  • SNAP!
  • D you should....blah blah blah... "If you want to"
  • Bling Bling
  • WOW!
  • SaMANtha
  • Chico/Chica Caliente
  • Its Christmas at the Playa
  • Brides maid bitches
  • Yeahhhh Boiiii
  • I feel that your room is ready
  • How did they get a head board?
  • Mommie ...a drink of water

I am sure there are plenty I am forgetting but as I remember I will certainly add them. Tim, Derrick, Linda, Sam and I know what they all mean....more or less. Might be a few inside jokes. But what a blast.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home