Biggest Loser season 2
Well it's back on. After about a two week break we are back to doing another chapter of the biggest loser at work. This time the participants are Kim, Sam and Kelly and we are going to do it just as the biggest loser, using percentage lost.
We did our initial weight in today for our start weight and I am happy to say I only gained about 2lbs while off it and on vacation in Cuba...so that rocks in itself. We are doing it for a 10 week period and all out $10.00 in the pot to start off.
This chapter will be done on June 28th and the biggest loser will be declared at that point. My goal again is another 20lbs gone. I am rejoining the gym again on the weekend and getting back in the swing of things.
So good Luck to everyone, Kim and Sam. I know we will all make it and lose, lose, lose.
We did our initial weight in today for our start weight and I am happy to say I only gained about 2lbs while off it and on vacation in Cuba...so that rocks in itself. We are doing it for a 10 week period and all out $10.00 in the pot to start off.
This chapter will be done on June 28th and the biggest loser will be declared at that point. My goal again is another 20lbs gone. I am rejoining the gym again on the weekend and getting back in the swing of things.
So good Luck to everyone, Kim and Sam. I know we will all make it and lose, lose, lose.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home