My weight loss in pictures
So yes with the weight loss challenge I lost like 16.5lbs total from the first chapter. I really didn't realize how much till I saw some pictures today. Some are from me last June in Mindy and Adams wedding and the other outdoor pictures are me today as of Sunday, April 23/2006. I can see a difference in the pictures and wouldn't have thought alot about it till my cousins Pam and Sam said. So I am posting the pictures here for all you to see...this makes me very happy. Love pictures that make a girl look better or at least not as fat....LOL!



2 Comments:
At 6:06 PM ,
jen said...
indeed you have lost weight! keep going with the gym and the new eating plan, it all adds up to your final goal!
At 4:00 PM ,
jen said...
you changed the pic!?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home