OMG What an Awesome Concert!


INXS rocked the night tonight. It was such an awesome concert. JD really knows how to rock the house and get the crowd going. Especially when he ran through the crowd not once but twice. He still looks much the same as he did on Rockstar INXS....that is HOT AS HELL! They played alot from old albums and alot of the new stuff as well. Was a good mix. I think he sings the old stuff just as good as the new. When the fun was over and the band left the stage (before the encore) JD just sat in front of the drums and lit up a cigarette and listened and watched. I guess you could say he was people watching. The feelings he must have had to be back in the Maritimes and have all these people cheering for him. He did some kinda verse/rap or something then the band came back for the encore. It was an awesome show, the band rocked and I would definitely go see them again. However Stabilo, the opening act...would not see again. Oh and Angie and I are going to become INXS's back up dancers as we have the thumb thing down pat for Pretty Vegas. LOL
I love you JD!
Ps...My answer is Yes JD...I will marry you!

1 Comments:
At 4:04 PM ,
jen said...
how did you get a camera in? i thought i heard that they were right tight? you very clever.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home