day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Two Thumbs Down

Scary Movie 4 - A Definite 2 Thumbs down

Sam and I went to see this movie last night. We love the movies and there really wasn't alot playing so we thought we would give Scary Movie 4 a try......not a great movie. There was a few parts where you would have a chuckle but for the most part a big let down. I would say that 80% of the movie is based on War of the Worlds, at least 15% on The Grudge and the remainer broke up with Saw and The Village. There was a few parts of others like Million Dollar Baby and Broke Back Mountain but mostly all about War of the Worlds...which was not a scary movie at all. This from all the scary movies I have seen is the worst I would say. Oh well was a night out I guess.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM , Blogger jen said...

    me no like scary movies, nor do i like these stupid movies. so i give it a big thumb down too, even though i never saw it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home