day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

My Weekend in Freddy was awesome


Mindy and Adam at their new home. Love the new place.


I went to Fredericton on Friday and returned early sunday morning. What a great weekend. I got to see Adam and Mindy's new house and it is so nice. I just love it. Cara came over for a visit friday night and we chatted up a storm. Then saturday morning Mindy and I went the market to meet some other friends, Jane and Rebecca. Was so nice to see everyone and have a say. Then saturday afternoon Jen came over to Mindys, got to see her house as well and we chatted for a few hours as well. Saturday night Ronnie and Angela came over and we had some drinks....well I had several about 12 beer I think. But then again that was from a span of 5pm on. It was an awesome weekend. Great to see everyone again. To see the new house that is gorgeous. I had a great time and always do with Mindy and Adam. Thanks everyone for visiting and thanks to Mindy and Adam for putting up with me. Till next time.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM , Blogger jen said...

    it was great seeing you, i look forward to the next time!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home