day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Biggest Loser Chapter 2 comes to an end

Another 10 weeks have come and gone and chapter 2 of the biggest loser has come to an end. It was so close this time...so much so that Kim could have easily won had she lost just 2.5lbs this week. Wow that is close. The winner is ME!!!! Never thought I would say this but I LOVE being the BIGGEST LOSER! Total lost this time for me is 12lbs, Kim 10lbs and Sam 5lbs. So percentage wise it boils down to this: Kelly 6.3660% lost, Kim 5% lost and Sam 1.8315% lost. We all did a really good job. I am proud of us all and we are going to have a chapter 3.

So to celebrate tonight Kim, Sam and I went to Boston Pizza...makes sense right? Nothing like loosing weight and celebrating by eating eh. LOL. Kinda ironic...don't ya think. But man it was good. A nice treat.

So my hat off to the girls and the challenge we had and many more to come.

I think it is really on next time. Will have to literally work my ass off.

Till next time........

1 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM , Blogger jen said...

    Congratulations Kelly! and congratulations to you all, you've all done great, keep up the wonderful work!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home