day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Biggest Loser is back on.....chapter 3

Sam, Kim and I are back for another chapter of the biggest loser. Today we had the initial weight in to see where we all stand and we were all up a bit from the ending of chapter 2. We had a few weeks off but back in action now. This chapter will go from July 19-September 20, 10 weeks as usual. Kim and Sam say they are not going to let me win this time, ITS ON! I like a good challenge and think it will be what I need this time as starting to loose my steam on this. So this will be what I need to keep going. I am not sure how much more weight I want to loose but definitely need to be more toned....so have to get back to the gym. Again as the weekly results come in I will be sure to keep you all updated. ...Until next week...later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home