Cuba Today!!!!
Well I can say I am excited but not like previous trips in ways. I say that as there is only 11 hrs before we will actually be in cuba and i don't feel overly pumped. But I think it is because it is a resort we have been to before and it just don't seem real right now. I am sure that once we get on the plane and are in the air the butterflies, etc will come. All I know is no matter what we will be on the beach with clear blue water in a very short time. Ironically too last time we went it was snowing the day we left and today it is raining.....so makes going south that much better when the weather here is poor. Anyhow just wanted to put my last two cents in here for now as it will be a week or so before I am back. Chow chow mickey mouse. :)

1 Comments:
At 1:57 PM ,
jen said...
so you're back now, details please!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home