day in the life of Kel

Some of the things that happen in the run of a day of Kelly. Hope you all enjoy. Don't forget to leave your comments.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

One week from today

One week from today and my Aunt Louise in Ontario is moving back to Miramichi. All my life, well as far as I can remember, she has always live in Ontario. I am so excited for her to move back to her home town. I hope she has a safe move and loves it here. I know she has been packing for weeks and in the heat wave that Ontario has been having. Poor Louise. But one week...just one week from today she will be on her way to New Brunswick to start another chapter in her life. This also means I think we will be seeing more of Derrick, Linda, Jessica, Lexi and Noelle....wahoo. Love this package deal...works for me. So I hope you have a safe trip down D, H, and Jamie and Paul....they are going up to help move her. I can't wait to see you all. Take care...drive safe.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM , Blogger jen said...

    that's nice that you'll have more family close by, very nice indeed!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home